Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chemo Countdown...

Time sure flies with weekly treatments!! I hate to admit, that I've not been good at all about exercising - had grandiose idea that I'd 'get in shape' with this regimen! HA! FAT CHANCE, literally - Combinations chemo side effect, exacerbated by the steroids...weight gain, bloat, puffy, fat face - even my head swells - and not from the usual ego...
I believe the side effects are cumulative, as I used to only feel kinda blah on Thursdays, and now, it's sort of lasting until almost time for next treatment... needless to say, rather inconvenient!

Anyway, only 2 more treatments left! YAY!!!

I have a surgery date, as well....December 18th - Siteman Cancer Center in St. Louis, be there at 0530, needless to say, we'll be back at the ever so convenient and very nice Parkway hotel the eve of surgery... We don't do mornings!!

Tootles for now, just wanted to let ya know what's going on!

Much Love to All!!
Di Di


No comments:

Post a Comment