Sunday, July 26, 2009

About the Hair





I know somebody wants to ask about the hair.  It started falling out some the day before my grandma's party - I didn't want hair dropping in people's food and I really didn't want to have to worry about how it looked - so Matthew (I promised he could shave my head) and I buzzed it July 3rd.  I don't know what I was thinking - I could have worn a wig to the party with my hair underneath and saved it for awhile, but it was gonna fall out anyway...So, here I am during and after the buzz...(photos, if I can figure out how to post them:)  Aha, I think I got it.  Here's the act of buzzing, the buzzed, the comfortable ball cap, and one of the wigs (in reverse order)

Also, from the beginning, I have turned to a cancer website with a breastcancer forum.  I've been able to find an answer to every question I've had, and I've had many!  And it's extremely helpful hearing from those going through the same thing, or better yet, have already gone through it.  So if you know anyone else with breast cancer, which I'm sure you do...and you think this might be helpful to them, pass it on - here it is:  community.breastcancer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment